Sales Page: Click Here
This content is for members only.
Download Size: 3.2GB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
If you want to double (even triple) the money you make from your sales letters… while cutting your writing time in half and eliminating all the stress, frustration, and overwhelm you feel writing copy now, then this letter will show you how.
Here’s the story:
My name is Ben Settle and, about 14 years ago I was a broke, desperate copywriter in so much debt I was almost bankrupt. I barely got paid anything for writing copy. And even when I did get work, I’d stare at a blank screen for days wondering what to say, or how to begin. I’d then spend several weeks raiding my copywriting books and swipe file for inspiration… only to end up more overwhelmed, more confused, and more crippled with “analysis paralysis.”
But you know what the worst part was?
After all that time obsessing and stressing over my copy…
My Ads Would Barely Convert
Or Make ZERO Sales At All!
I was a complete failure at copywriting.
And, things got so dire, I couldn’t even pay the rent or car payment anymore.
Then, call it luck, fate, or even “divine intervention” if you want… but I got a call from an Internet marketer who had read a bunch of my copywriting articles (I was one of those hacks who taught copywriting, but didn’t do it successfully myself). And, he offered me a chance to write an ad for a high ticket (and unproven) product where he would pay me 50% of the sales if the letter worked, and nothing if it didn’t.
Long story short:
Since I needed money quickly and didn’t have time to spend weeks and months writing the copy, I decided to do a little “experiment” to write the ad faster than usual.
It was, in many ways, the opposite of what a lot of gurus were teaching.
And, I didn’t really think it’d work.
But, I figured I had nothing to lose (my ads sucked anyway) and tried it. So with only a few days to spare… I quickly created the ad using my experimental method for researching and writing copy fast. The ad was far from perfect. But, (as the client said) it was “good enough” to run, and we mailed it.
That One Just “Good Enough” Sales Letter
Paid Me More Than Enough Money
To Pay Off My Car And Other Overdue Debts In One Shot!
But that’s not all:
The sales we made off that sloppily-written ad were so big, the client and I attracted joint venture partners from the US, UK, Australia, and other countries who wanted to use that ad to sell our product to their lists, too.
And I had to wonder:
Was I really on to something with this way of writing ads that let me bypass weeks (and even months) of work, stress, and tediously obsessing over my copy? Or, was this just some kind of “one hit wonder” that only worked for that particular product and list? So I immediately tested this new formula on some other copywriting gigs.
And guess what?
Not only did I knock that copy out in record time, too, but…
These Other Sales Letters
Made Even More Money!
After that it was like the floodgates opened.
Writing ads became unbelievably fast & easy with sales pouring in.
My method gave me so much free time, colleagues called me a “slacker.”
And, clients started seeking me out to write their ads. (Instead of me seeking them out.) In many cases, they didn’t even want to see my portfolio. They’d either bought something from one of my ads and wanted to hire me because they knew I wrote the copy (like 7-figure copywriter and millionaire investor guru Mike Dillard did). Or they had seen a demonstration of how I worked (like the world leader in self defense training Captain Chris Pizzo did). Or they simply saw how I applied this new way of writing copy to other peoples’ ads (like the “founding father” of Internet marketing as we know it Ken McCarthy did).
Anyway, my “slacker friendly” method is based on two things:
- “Criminal Profiling“ Research
Specifically, doing research based on how certain law enforcement agencies “profile” and get inside the heads and psychology of serial killers, terrorists, and other criminal masterminds.
I figured if it works for getting to “know” the bad guys, I could use that same methodology to get inside the heads of my customers so I would know exactly what they‘re thinking, what they want to buy, and what to SAY to sell them. Fact is, when you know “what” to say, it doesn’t matter all that much “how” you say it. Quickly written ads that are just “good enough” (or even downright sloppy) can make you a ton of sales and beat better copywriters (who spend a lot more time writing their copy than you) if you have the right research. And what I did was, I figured out how to get this research fast and use it to write my ads even faster.
What I mean by that is this:
I decided to throw out all the complicated 50+ point copywriting checklists, formulas, and templates all the gurus were pushing. I had no doubt those things worked for them. But all that “noise” just made things more overwhelming for me, and made the whole copywriting process take way too long. So instead, I “reverse engineered” exactly how a few of the world’s top copywritersstructure their ads (that none of them seem to teach, for some reason) and broke it down into 5 easy steps even a frustrated and overwhelmed newbie like me could follow.
A ridiculously simple way to write copy fast — that also makes lots of sales.
In fact, some people I have shown it to…
Have Accused My Copywriting Method
Of Being “Too Simple”!
Is that true?
I don’t know, maybe.
What I do know is, my sales letters using this method have collectively made tens of millions of dollars in sales in some of the most competitive niches on the planet (like golf, weight loss, self defense, and biz opp) where I have competed against more talented and harder-working copywriters. Believe it or not, a few world class copywriters are even on record saying I make them jealous (like Ryan Healy, world class copywriter for several major financial publishers like Agora Financial & Lombardi Publishing) and even “pissed off” (like Ray Edwards, who has the biggest book of “Who’s Who” Internet marketing guru clients on the web) because I make it look so fast and simple.
Here are a few examples of what I’ve done with this “slacker” copy method:
- Written control ads that have run for as long as 8 years straight. It’s extremely rare for controls to last 8 months much less 8 years — but I have one running now in the MLM niche that’s been winning since 2007 with other (more-talented) copywriters failing to beat it.
- Created a headline that ran for several years as a banner ad on all the big conservative news sites that cost afortune to advertise on (like Drudge, NewsMax, etc). Marketers typically have to keep testing brand new headlines on sites like these every few days or weeks to make a profit. Yet, this one headline I wrote using my “slacker” copywriting formula ran for years straight and was only taken down because the client retired.
- A sales letter I wrote for the weight loss niche using this method converted the front-end at 40%! That’s total list size vs sales volume — including to ice cold Facebook traffic in arguably the Internet’s most competitive niche.
- Made a start-up golf company well over $200k per month quickly banging out ads with this method. They don’t use those ads anymore because the golf guru they were built around left. But, this company is still one of the most well-known golf companies on the Internet due in part to the sales letters I wrote that helped build it from the ground up. (Best part: I knew NOTHING about golf when I wrote these ads. I didn’t need to. My method let me research and write the ads in just a few days without prior experience.)
- Took one prominent direct sales company from nabbing a .8% response to over 1.6% response. That may not seem like a lot, but to that company it meant many millions of extra dollars in sales to them and their members, and tens of thousands of dollars in commissions to me.
- Most recently, I created a sales letter for a golf company I have part ownership in that brings us $5.85 buyers. The traffic guy on board says in all his years of running hundreds of traffic campaigns (he works for some of the most prolific marketers in the home business niche), he’s never seen cold traffic convert like that.
- Been invited to teach aspects of my copywriting method to some of the world‘s most prestigious direct marketing companies. Such as Agora Financial ($200 million publishing company who already hires the best of the best copywriters on the planet)… professional radio producers at Entercom (one of the largest radio broadcasting companies in the United States)… various seminars and events where people pay up to $10k just for a seat… and the annual Oceans 4 Mastermind — where 7, 8, and 9 figure businesses pay me and 3 of my colleagues to put them on a “hot seat” — transforming their ads overnight.
No, it won’t make you an “A-list” copywriter.
(Even though I’ve gotten testimonials from various A-list copywriters.)
Or even a so-called “world class” copywriter.
And, while I call it “slacker-friendly”, that doesn’t mean you can be lazy. It still takes hard work and some time. It just doesn’t take nearly as much work and time as other systems.
Even so, I believe it can help anyone (both raw newbies and seasoned pros alike) jack up your response… cut your writing time in half… and virtually eliminate all the nagging frustration, stress, and confusion you feel when writing your ads now.
However, this product is very expensive.
And, it does NOT come with a money-back guarantee.
If that gives you acid reflux, then I suggest buying a more “conventional” and/or cheaper copywriting product, book, or course, instead.
(There are certainly plenty to choose from.)
Otherwise, to help you decide, here’s a “sneak preview” of what’s inside:
- A fast and effective way (taught by sex therapists to men with erectile dysfunction) to get over the “blank page hump“ and kill writers block dead.
- How to create instant belief about you and your product in your copy if you’re just starting out and nobody knows who you are.
- How to use your competition‘s product testimonials to sell YOUR products.
- A memory training technique that gets your prospects daydreaming about the product you’re selling, and unable to get it out of their heads!
- An admittedly weird (but super effective) way to sell wildly expensive products with just one or two sentences!
- How to make even the most outrageous and hyped-up claims sound 100% believable.
- The “bragging without bragging“ sales letter secret (seen in many old Kung Fu movies) that lets you boast about your products, services, or yourself without sounding like an arrogant douche bag.
- An old school door-to-door sales tactic that makes people want to buy products they didn’t even originally want!
- How to create such an intense urgency to buy in your ads that peoples‘ hands will literally shake trying to type their credit cards into the shopping cart!
- The “house of horrors” method to quickly digging up gold nuggets of valuable market research… and also…
You’ll Make Lots Of Sales
Regardless Of How Good
Your “Writing” Is!
You’ll know exactly what they want.
Exactly what to say to them.
And, exactly how to deliver your message in the most “sales friendly” way.
Anyway, that’s one of the things Copy Slacker shows you: How to “profile” your market like this so you know more about them than their own mothers.
Plus, I’ll also show you these other little-known research tips:
How to get Nielsen (the big TV audience research company) to do market research for your sales letters… A “tried and true” way of knowing when you’ve done enough market research… A market research “cheat sheet” (I give to consulting clients who pay me $15,000 a pop) that’ll tell you exactly what words to use in your ads to make the maximum amount of sales… The “circling the desk” research trick (used by a copywriter who specializes in writing high ticket products) that lets you do market research twice as fast as it normally takes…
But we’re just getting warmed up.
Here are some more of the invaluable tips inside Copy Slacker:
- The sales-destroying mistake copywriters make who use surveys to do research. (The GAP company once made this blunder and it cost them tens of millions in sales.)
- How winning political campaigns use copywriting to get even complete morons elected to public office.
- The exact number of syllables your words should have if you‘re selling to highly intelligent people.
- What A-List copywriters (who work for the biggest direct mail and Internet publishing companies in the world) talk about with each other about copywriting… but almost never discuss publicly! (Hint: It ain’t anything sexy or “sneaky” like NLP or other persuasion tricks you read about in most books. Instead, they talk about this one thing even the best copywriting books and courses ignore or just gloss)
- The world‘s most-feared negotiator‘s secret (used to broker $500 million dollar deals in corporate America) to making sure your sales letters are always 100% exciting and interesting.
- A bizarre (but ridiculously effective) way of using an ordinary dog leash to create ads that win even against better “written” copy!
- The 1960‘s “Mad Man“ era secret to writing headlines that get people eagerly reading every word of your sales letters.
- The naked-man-in-the-woods headline tactic of an 8-figure earning copywriter that keeps readers glued to your ads — even if they’re being bombarded with texts, ringing phones, Facebook messages, crying babies, and other distractions.
- Facebook‘s secret swipe file for writing ads so effective it gets people almost mad at you for interrupting their day because they can‘t resist reading your sales pitches!
- 11 “newbie proof” headline templates (with real-life examples) that are…
Here are even more copywriting secrets patiently waiting for you inside:
- A sneaky way to use your competitor‘s products and services to sell yours! (I once did this in an ad for a martial arts school and his new member count went through the roof.)
- A 6-word “Old Faithful” sales letter opener anyone can use, that works for almost any ad you will ever need to write.
- A little-known (and 100% free) way to get some of the best writers on the planet (who know your exact market better than any “copywriter“ ever will) to write big chunks of your copy for you.
- The most “fail proof” way to write ads ever invented. (Straight from the man who founded Sears — and nope, it has nothing to do with being a good writer.)
- The “devils backbone“ secret to making boring products sound 100 times more interesting.
- A 15-second sales letter design trick for making your ads up to 10x’s easier to read and buy from. (And don’t worry, no design or software skills necessary — if you can select and bold words with your mouse, you can do this!)
- How one of America‘s top sales trainers “spins“ the worst flaws and negative aspects of products and services into red hot reasons to buy!
- How to sell to “fire breathing” skeptics in your sales letters.
- How studying the great copywriter John Caples can get you in legal hot water. (Disclaimer: I am a huge John Caples fanboy and believe every copywriter should study his work. But, there is something he did in one of his more famous ads that, if you do it today… could get you fined by the government or worse! Details inside…)
- A “magic bullet” way to…
Here’s what else you’ll find inside Copy Slacker:
- How people are neurologically “hard wired“ to be persuaded. (This info has been used to generate huge amounts of money by everyone from vicious propaganda machines to worldwide peaceful religions — here‘s how to use it to make a ton of sales in your ads.)
- A secret place to get free top notch copywriting critiques. (Many of the world’s highest selling copywriters go to these same people for critiques for their own ads.)
- The “back-asswards” order in which old school copywriters wrote their copy that crawled inside their customer‘s psychology and virtually tormented them until they bought!
- When having a lower price can hurt your sales, your branding, and even your reputation!
- How to “download“ a copywriting client‘s personality and voice into your ads so it sounds exactly like them in your copy. (If you‘re a freelancer, this could almost eliminate re-writes, changes, or annoying time-consuming edits.)
- A Harvard psychologist’s secret method for mentally disturbing your prospects into wanting to buy from your ads.
- How to legally and ethically “borrow“ proof and credibility from other people to make your ads more believable and persuasive. (Hint: You can see this “in action“ if you read the bestselling book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad“.)
- The exact best length a sales letter or advertisement should be.
- How to spin awful, traumatic, and painful things that happen to you into high-pulling sales copy.
- How to (ethically) inflict psychological pain on your prospects in your ads… and make them far more likely to buy your products. (The great A-list copywriter David Deutsch once did this to sell a dry, boring book about a subject most people couldn’t care less about — imagine how well it can work with an interesting product!)
- The “drug dealer“ sales letter opener that works like crazy to get people to read your ads top to bottom. (This works so well you almost have to be careful — otherwise you could get a lot of people buying from your sales letters who aren‘t even prospects for what you‘re selling!)
- 12 ways to write bullet points that “seep” right into your reader’s psychology and…
We’ve got even more copywriting tips found inside, including:
- How to open your sales letters so you slip right past your reader‘s natural, built-in sales defenses.
- The “fables & fairy tales” secret for writing ads that are so darn persuasive they can sometimes work even on people who are dead set against what you teach!
- How to use dusty old text books to give yourself instant credibility when selling an unproven product with no track record or testimonials.
- Worst possible place to put a testimonial in your ads where they can actually work against your sales.
- The best emotion to focus on in your ads. (Some people appeal to greed… some to fear… still others to anger, or envy, or lust, or pride. But this emotion blows them all away — and makes your ads almost “fail proof.“)
- The best daily habit new copywriters should develop to make the most money as fast as humanely possible. (Doing this got me hired by 3 of my most lucrative clients, and it automatically makes you a more persuasive writer, too.)
- The one thing you can do today to make your ads almost instantly more responsive. (The late direct mail guru Dick Benson insisted this is one of the best things you can do to your copy to pump up your response right away.)
- The best kind of music to listen to when writing ads.
- How to harness negative feelings & memories to write ads faster.
- How to get people hot to buy from your sales letters without using any actual claims.
- And a whole bunch more, including:
How to use an ordinary copyright notice to instantly banish “writers block”… A quick and accurate way to know with near certainty if your copy will be a hit without running a single test… The best part of an ad (not the headline) to split test right away… The exact best place to address objections in your sales letters… How adding just 1-2 short lines of copy to your sales letter’s first page can make it instantly more persuasive… The trick to making your ads pull more sales by telling people NOT to buy… and much, much more.
Anyway, I could go on and on, but here is the deal:
Copy Slacker is a 4.5 hour long “crash course” (you can learn in one sitting, if you choose) taught via video and MP3 audio. It comes in a small “bare bones” (nothing pretty or fancy, in fact it’s butt ugly) package — consisting of a few DVD’s and a thumb drive with all the files on it for easy loading on to any computer or device. The information is designed to be consumed (and implemented) fast, and can be applied to any kind of sales letters you write — online ads, offline ads, video ads, and even Kindle ads.
Here’s a little taste of what’s inside these bonus videos:
- How to “jimmy” your ads to make even super expensive products seem cheap.
- How to create urgency in your ads if you don’t have a hard deadline.
- The old time “fire & brimstone” preacher ‘s secret to writing ads that make people anxious to buy from you.
- How to double the power of your customer testimonials.
- How to find the best “hook” for your ad…and how to know when you’ve found it.
- A powerful “twist” you can put on refund guarantees that makes your offer very hard to resist buying from.
- What never to say in a sales letter if you’re selling to women.
- A secret way to use the Bible to make your ads more responsive.
- How to make more sales by toning down your ads and claims.
- How to use copywriting to help turn your Kindle books into best-sellers.
- Two lines to add to your copy that will make the rest of your ad more persuasive.
- How to add “flavor” to your sentences so everything goes right into your reader’s psychology.
- How to know what kind of “tone“ to use in your copy.
- When leading your ads with your most powerful claims can destroy your sales.
- How to keep the attention of people with hyper low attention spans.
- A secret way of using political elections to make your ads more profitable.
- How to counter “sticker shock“ if you charge high prices.
- A secret copywriting trick used by weight loss ads to make your product stand out in crowded market places.
- Tips on how to sell services with sales letters.
- The “jerk at the BBQ” secret for making almost any product more appealing.
- How not to answer the phone if you want to make more sales.
- What to write in photo captions in your ads for highest response.
- Weird (but true) insights into how to write sales letters to ice cold traffic.
- How to get professional Hollywood screenwriters to write some of your copy for you without paying them.
- How to use the exact same trick professional pick up artists use to pick up women (who normally would find those guys repulsive) to close far more sales in your copy.